Monday, November 7, 2011

Losing Your Work...Through the Ages


I recently endured one of the more harrowing experiences that an artist can face: the sad, irreversible tragedy of losing one's work. Fortunately for me, it was only a week's worth of paintings--iPad paintings, lost in a freak iCloud glitch--but the blow was still swift and merciless. Feeling helpless and defeated, I found myself a part of the great tradition of artists who have lost their work to any number of tragedies: fires, robberies, hurricanes, what have you. 

And so we add a new tragedy to that list of potential art-destroying torments: the iCloud (or iStormCloud, as I have re-dubbed it).

Anyway, I took my frustration and turned it into the shiny new animatic that you can watch below. Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. "Your work deserved to be burned"
    --nooooo

    genius. Your work never fails to entertain

    ReplyDelete